Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kids Bathroom

It is no secret that we lived in apartments for a long, long time.  So I think it is pretty natural that I can not stand white walls anymore.  When I am done there will not be a white or beige wall in my home!!  But I have a husband who is a painting perfectionist and is unwilling to let anyone other than him paint so the color is slow going.  In fact for Mother's Day all I asked for was for him to paint a room. 

I knew that I wanted the kids bathroom to be turquoise. I had found a sea turtle with the color in it.  I designed and made their shower curtain to go along with that theme.  I still have a few more things to do in their bathroom but I love the color and the feeling like progress is being made in my home.  (I even got Matthew to agree to paint 2 more rooms before my parents visit in August. Yipee!!)

The sea turtle that gave me the color inspiration.
You can see the shower that I embroidered all the circles on.


1 comment:

Quinn and Tiffany said...

I love the bathroom. It is a great color and the turtle looks great!