Sunday, November 18, 2012

Xavien's Birthday!

Xavien turned 7 this past week!  He has been SOO excited for his birthday. I have always struggled a bit with Xavien's birthday presents because a month later comes Christmas.  This year for his birthday Xavien asked for Trash Packs.  So from Matthew and me he received Trash Packs and Nana and Papa took care of all sorts of other presents.





Xavien's favorites this year:
Colors - green, orange, black
Song - Fearless by Olivia Holt
Primary Song - Follow the Prophet
Scripture Story - Samuel the Lamanite
Story- Skippyjon Jones
Animals - Dalmatian Dogs
Food - Bacon (He requested BLTs for his birthday dinner! )

Xavien is an amazing boy!  He is all-boy but very sweet, loving toward all his family.  We are lucky to have Xavien!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, Xavien!

Micaela said...

Looks like he made out nicely! I wouldn't even know what Trash Packs are if my kids asked me for them. I had to look them up. :) I'm glad he had a good birthday!