Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New hair-do

Ivie has a cold. Any parent of a toddler girl would tell you that runny noses are awful in little girls! When Ivie wakes up in the morning or at nap, her hair is just nasty. I have tried to put up her hair but it is fine textured and therefore breaks easily. I have tried to french braid it but again that hair falls out of the braid after a couple hours. I am trying to avoid bangs... I don't think that they will look good on Ivie and it is hard on young girls to grow bangs out. So today I started braiding the multiple little braids! She did not have the patience to let me do her whole head but the pertinent part of the head was done. And it works!!! Yipee! Of course, my camera isn't working so I can't show off a picture. Maybe tomorrow!

2 comments:

SuburbiaMom said...

Sounds like it'll work! I bet it's cute.

Kristina said...

The doctors and nurses loved it at the pediatricians office! They said that they would start suggesting the hairstyles to other toddler girls with runny noses. :)