Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crafts

I have been pretty busy the past week with crafts and outings for the kids.  (It has been Spring Break.)
I made this magnet board mostly for the kids.  We have a ton of magnets for pretend play and I would like to start using the board for educational purposes too. (sight words, matching etc)  It was really cheap and I love how large it turned out to be.  I am making some scripture magnets for FHE and family scripture study so we will get a lot of use out of the board.
A couple of friends in the area have this ruler by their doors.  I have always wanted to have something to mark the kids heights as they grow.  So I went over to a friend's house and she taught me how to make the ruler.  We do not have the extra space by our front door to put the ruler but it is going in the hall.  I really like how it turned out! Plus the best part is that it's free!



1 comment:

Quinn and Tiffany said...

That magnet board is a good idea. I have seen that ruler before on pinterest and thought it was a super cute idea. How did you do it for free?