Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pacific Science Center

During Spring Break we went to the Pacific Science Center....twice.  I purchased a year membership for our family so I suspect we will be going down there alot in the coming year.  The Science Center was really cool.  There was a butterfly room which the kids enjoyed.  It was hot in there but not humid.  There were large versions of checkers, chess and other games.  Xavien and Ivie enjoyed the play center.  Kanayla liked the Tide Water area.  Everyone liked the laser show ( I have to remember to bring ear plugs next time because it is TOO loud).   We are excited to go back when the King Tut visit is being exhibited.






1 comment:

Wendi said...

What?! No pictures with the naked mole rats? I thought that's why people went to the science center...

I love the pacific science center. The butterfly room is super awesome.

Have you been down to the Museum of Flight down at Boeing Field? We went last summer and the kids LOVED it. I think they want to go back again this summer.