Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Boy



Xavien's birthday is this week! He is 3 yrs old! My sister's wedding reception and activities are taking place all weekend so we celebrated his birthday today! I didn't plan anything elaborate and I had to hurry the icing job on the cake because of time constraints. (You'll be able to see all the spots I missed on the pictures! :) ) Xavien loved everything though so the mistakes aren't important. He got a stuffed Curious George, some trains, and my grandmother made him a Spiderman quilt. He is already sleeping with the quilt. He is one special little boy! I love him so much!

3 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

I think the cake looks great! Glad he had a good time. Have fun with the reception stuff! Good heavens--I remember hanging out with your sister at YOUR reception...long time ago....

Jamie said...

Love the cake. Alexander is so jealous of Xavians cake. Your a women of many talents!

Happy Birthday Xavian.

P.S. I love your new haircut so dang cute!

Micaela said...

I wouldn't have even of noticed the cake- it looks great!! So cute. I'm glad he had a good party. :)