Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Projects

One thing that I am great at is starting a project. One that I am NOT so great at is finishing the project. At any given time I probably have at least 3 different projects going....what can I say? I am easily distracted. So when I do finish a project I am pretty excited. Here are a couple that I have finished in the past week (I only have about 10 more to go til Christmas.)



The first picture is of a temple necklace that I made for myself and my sister, Tiffany. Tiffany went to the temple for the first time over the weekend and I wanted to give her something special for the occasion. It is all white which makes it ok for the temple I think. At least no one said anything to us. I am really pleased with how it turned out!

The second picture is a scripture bag for Kanayla. It is a Christmas present so SHHH!! She is at the age that she wants to take scriptures of her own to church and this bag is big enough for scriptures plus colored pencils or whatever. Tiffany did the bag part while I added the ribbon, button and handle. I hope she likes it!

Either way it feels good to finish some of the projects up. If I can finish anymore I will let everyone know!

1 comment:

Micaela said...

Haha! That's so like me- great at starting projects, not so much with finishing them. Philip doesn't understand why I don't finish more of my projects because he knows that I get really excited with the end products... :) The necklace is really pretty and I'm sure Kanayla will love the scripture bag!