Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Oldest in 8!



I have no idea where the time has gone but Kanayla is 8!!! She was baptized April 17 at our local ward building. We were blessed to have both set of grandparents as well as her uncle in attendance.

Kanayla is so sweet and earnest. The day after her baptism we went to ChuckECheese with Matthew parents. While there Kanayla picked up a token that belonged to another person. Once she realized what she did she returned the token and then said 2 prayers in order to repent. Kanayla informed me that the first prayer wasn't long enough! :) While I know these sweet innocent moments will go by quickly I am so glad that she has such a strong desire to live the gospel of Jesus Christ.

We love you and are SO proud of you Kanayla!



3 comments:

Joe and Vanessa said...

Thanks for the posts :) It's nice to see what's been going on! The story on Kanayla at Chuckee Cheese is super cute! She has such a sweet heart! We miss you guys!!

ldsjaneite said...

I can't believe it's been 8 years either! You are doing well in raising your kids.

Wendi said...

Whoa. 8 years old? Dang. That's crazy. Its crazy that Shannon will be there too in a year!