Saturday, May 14, 2011

Zoo




We recently went to the zoo. We were able to purchase a membership so I am planning many more trips to the zoo during the summer break. These are only a few of the pictures that Matthew took but it was a great trip! The zoo in our area has several interactive exhibits that I can't wait to take part in...like feeding the giraffes or riding a horse(pony) for the kids. This was also the first time Matthew and I had seen a Galapagos turtle live and moving!

I included a picture of Xavien. He is growing so quickly. Loves animals and everything that is related to boys...but Xavien also has a sweet, soft side. He loves to dance, is suprisingly gentle with younger kids, and still loves cuddles. Xavien starts school in the fall and it will be a bittersweet time for both of us. I know that he will have a great time but Ivie and I will miss his antics during the day.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Yay, I'm so glad to read some posts from you! I can't believe Kanayla is 8...that's crazy! I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel old...:) Hope you're doing well!

Quinn and Tiffany said...

I am jealous! That looked like so much fun. I want to go to the zoo! All the different activities sound really neat and I am sure you will have a fun summer. I glad you updated your blog, I did not realize you had until today.

ldsjaneite said...

Yay for something to do this summer!