Monday, August 25, 2008

7 years


Yep, it is true! Today is Matthew and my 7 year anniversary! It is hard to believe that it has already been 7 years. Time truly does fly by.....

I won't get too sappy or anything but I wanted to share how blessed I am to have married Matthew. I can not imagine anyone more supportive, loving and understanding of me. He is a wonderful provider, an excellent father and an even better husband! I couldn't have gotten a better eternal companion! I love you babe and I know we will have many more wonderful years to come!

8 comments:

Joe Wilde said...

7 years? Already? wow. Well congrats

ldsjaneite said...

We're pretty happy to have you, too! Can't imagine how much I worried and wondered about my brothers' spouses while I knew them as children and teenagers. They've all done quite well!

Ashley said...

Yeah, I remember when you met him and got engaged, right after freshman year! That was your only year living with roommates. :) I'm so glad you're so happy with him! That's awesome!

Micaela said...

Happy Anniversary, again! Time really does start to fly, huh? :)

Allison said...

Congratulations!

AshleyJ said...

Kristina Wilde, what is up!!! This is Ashley Bridegan. I saw your blog on your bro Steven's Blog. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a blog...How r you? Your family looks amazing!

Kristina said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Ashley J. Hey! It's good to hear from you! Your family looks great too!

todd. said...

Kristina Tice, nee Wilde! You are like the only person from high school who I think, "I wonder how Kristina is doing?" and I can't find out on Facebook. I'm glad you're doing well.