Monday, August 18, 2008

Don't Let Your Kids Play With Kanayla

I really love to play rough with my kids. To be honest, one of the main reasons I wanted kids of my own was so that I could "rough-house" without parents getting angry with me. I love playing with kids, but I like the kids to have a good time, and kids love to wrestle and "play" fight. Growing up I had many-a-stern-look from parents when I got the kids too riled up. Now that I have kids of my own, its open season, I'll do as I please. I guess another title to this entry could be, "Don't Let Matt Play With Your Kids." Whatever, your kids, do as you please; my kids, I'll do as I please.

Somehow I've been able to control the kids to just hit me. They hit each other, but nothing out of the ordinary and they rarely hit their mother. But, you never know when they might snap and break out some Chuck Liddell on someone else. That's where the warning in the title comes from, its just best to be cautious around Kanayla...I've taught her well. Below is a video of a regular, everyday activity of Kanayla beating up her daddy. Normally Xavien gets involved as well, but he was really enjoying his sippy cup. Notice how Kristina tells Kanayla enough, and the girl continues her onslaught, to another degree. I just realized that Kristina didn't really tell her to stop again, she must have enjoyed seeing her husband get beat up.

2 comments:

Joe Wilde said...

I think you're training her well

Jamie said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with riling your kids up. I think its great that you actually interact with your kids. I love the video.