Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Recap

So...it has been a little bit. Sorry about that! Mom-cation was great, need it again and Matthew is a prince among men for letting me get a break. We had a moving scare (it still may happen but not for another month or two). Isn't that sad that the most notice I have had before a move was 1 month?
In recap of the past few weeks.....
  • Matthew has had a couple business trips down to Atlanta so I have been visiting with my Mom.
  • Kanayla is getting ready to start school. She has learned to wash her own hair but we are still working out how to use a hairdryer.
  • Xavien has now learned his ABC's while Ivie has learned the art of climbing on chairs, out of tubs, on couches, on toilets, on beds etc etc. I am going to be in big trouble when she figures out how to climb out of her crib. Xavien also has a tendency to injure himself in some hilarious ways. I am still trying to figure out if it is a boy trait or a Xavien trait!
  • I have managed to injure myself... I bruised my palms (silly story) and then had to have a toenail removed because whenever I walked I was putting 'trauma' on it. Weird and painful!!!
But I promise to do better at posting! Here is Kanayla with a cousin during a somewhat recent visit.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck with her first day of school!

Micaela said...

I like the new background!