Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday Bash



My birthday was earlier this week. I like to make special cakes for birthdays. I planned to make one for myself since Matthew usually teases me a bit about my cakes and I didn't think he would make one. The cakes take some time and time isn't always a luxury around here. So for my birthday, Matthew and the kids sent me out of the house for a couple hours so they could make my cake. (They wanted it to be a surprise!) This jack-o-lantern cake was the result of their efforts! I was so impressed!! It was a great birthday!

2 comments:

Quinn and Tiffany said...

aw cute! i really like it. I was thinking we could do te grooms cake-just chocolate with strawberries around it-extra chocolate :)

Ashley said...

That really IS an impressive cake! I like it!