Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun Run

Kanayla's school had a fundraiser today called "Fun Run." Each class ran on the track for 20 minutes trying to run as many laps as they could. Earlier in the month the kids were supposed to get donations for their run...kinda like a 5k. It really encourages healthy behavior for the kids! Kanayla was very excited for the run. When I arrived to the school to watch Kanayla's class, Xavien wanted to run too. He ran 5 laps with her kindergarten class and would have gone more except time ran out. The pictures are pretty self explanatory. The last picture is Xavien's reaction to be told he couldn't run anymore.



2 comments:

The Wildes said...

I know it's wrong of me, but I like the last picture the best. I think I'm going to use it for a few things.

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...

It has been a really long time Matthew how are you guys doing. I am glad you found our blog too it is great to hear from you. by the way i cheated on the pumpkin i traced a pattern lol. we are going to have to catch up on of these days it has been a while. looks like you have a great family too. if you leave a message on the blog Anna checks it often. hope to here from you soon, take care!!