Saturday, July 12, 2008

Explanation of Blog Title

***This posting is rated PG-13***

Well first of all, you have to get what the title is "saying". It's just another way to say that a person is not so bright. There are many creative ways to say this, I'll list a few:

"A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on."

"Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."

"It's hard to believe that he beat 1,000,000 other sperm to the egg."

"Some drink from the fountain of knowledge;..... he only gargled."

If you don't laugh at these phrases, please, move on to some other postings and stop wasting your time.

Well about 3 or 4 years ago, my family had gotten together in Provo, Utah while a bunch of us were still going to school. When my family gets together we love to have discussions about anything. I believe at this particular time we were having a sort of serious discussion and we were brainstorming ideas and when I brainstorm I say some pretty off the wall things. I don't recall what I said, but I'm sure it was stupid, and in my family you are sure to be reminded by others of your stupidity. My brother Philip has some classic sayings to confirm your stupidity, and at this time he said to me, "the wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead." So I'm just making sure everyone knows the hamster is still dead. To conclude this post I'd like to share a video my oldest brother introduced to us a few years ago. There is no animal cruelty in this video, but make sure you are not eating anything when you watch it, it could come out of your nose.

Hamster on a Wheel

4 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

My memory has it playing a little different, with all of us giving you a Tice Look. And then in your defense, you exclaimed, "The wheel is still turning!" And then Philip quipped, "But the hamster died a long time ago." Perhaps I've modified the memory to make me laugh even more...who knows. Thanks for the video. Now I can post that on my blog some time!

Micaela said...

Um... try 7 years ago... although if you're like Philip, you'll probably say it's the same thing. :)

Gina said...

Ahhh...I get it now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.