Friday, July 4, 2008

FHE board

Granted this is bragging, but I am very pleased and proud of Matthew and my latest project!! We made a Family Home Evening assignment board for our family. It took us a long to make it (we would work a little on it and then get caught up in other things) but the end result is great!!! The kids love it because they each have something special to represent them. I love it because it is definitely 'me' and it helps all of us be more excited for FHE. Tell me what you think!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

That's very cute! You and Matthew both made it? It's so crafty!

Kristina said...

Yep we made it ourselves! :)

Micaela said...

That's really cute! Did you make it out of wood, felt... ? I've been wanting to make one for awhile, just not sure what I want to actually do.

Kristina said...

It is all made out of wood. We used craft velcro strips to attach the assignment to the backboard. You can get a backboard from a wood cutting store. The rest of the materials and paint we purchased at craft stores. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

way cute kristina! i like it alot. I know you have been working on it for a long time now. I want to do something like that

Stan said...

You did a great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.