Friday, July 18, 2008

Interview with a 5 yr old

For this week's entry we interviewed Kanayla. It was a cool experience with a few expected answers and a few unexpected answers as well.

  • What is your favorite color? -- Red
  • What is your favorite thing to do? -- coloring in coloring books
  • What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? -- getting hugs and kisses
  • with Dad? -- WRESTLING
  • with X. and I.? -- I like to help them play cars and trains.
  • If you could have any animal for a pet what would it be? A cat but if I could turn into an animal I want to be a dog.
  • If you could live anywhere where would you live? China because I like it.
  • What is your favorite scripture story? I like reading about Jesus blessing the little kids.
  • What is your favorite music? Jonas Brothers, my favorite song is "We got the Party." My favorite primary song is "I am a Child of God."
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? A gardener and shopping at the store
  • Are you excited to start school? Yes, I want to paint and ride the school bus.
  • What if Mommy and Daddy won't let you ride the school bus yet? Then I'll cry because the bus drives and is fun.
  • What is your favorite sport? Soccer
  • Why is it important to listen to Mom and Dad? Because it is good and because it makes you happy and Mommy and Daddy love me.
  • Favorite book: Dora and the Mermaid Rescue
  • Favorite Movie: Meet the Robinson's
  • TV Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

I hope that you guys like the insight into Kanayla's mind!


4 comments:

Wendi said...

This is such a good idea for a blog post Kristina! I loved it! I can't believe Kanayla is so big already! Wow. And so grown up. She and Shannie would really have fun together I bet.

Micaela said...

That's pretty cute! Did you add the school bus one after she said she was exited about riding it? :) Yeah, I'm not too sure about Ashelyn doing that for awhile. Right now, though we live close enough there's really no question as to walking or riding.

Joe Wilde said...

I think there should be an added Question of who her favorite Wilde uncle is, and that should be me

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Matthew you have such a cute daughter! Her answers are classic!!